Quick & easy for a chilly morning…it makes a hearty, filling supper too.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 to 8 eggs, beaten
- ¼ c. milk
- ¾ c. finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ c. bacon, crisply cooked, or ground pork sausage, browned and crumbled salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Line the bottom and sides of a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan with unrolled crescents. Pinch seams together to seal; set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Pour egg mixture over crescents in baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, until golden and center is set.