- Yield: 10 Servings
- 24 jumbo pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 26 oz. jar pasta sauce
- ¼ c. water
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. container chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 2 c. shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
How to Make It
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions, just until tender; drain. Meanwhile, brown beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain and cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Spread one cup sauce mixture in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan. In a separate bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, cheese spread, one cup Italian-blend cheese, egg and beef.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoonful of mixture into each shell. Arrange stuffed shells over sauce in pan. Spoon remaining sauce mixture over top, covering shells completely.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 10 minutes longer.