- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh small broccoli florets
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 1 lb uncooked chicken breast strips for stir-fry
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- ¼ teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- ½ cup sliced drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
How to Make It
- Cook fettuccine and broccoli together as directed on fettuccine package. Drain and return to saucepan. Toss with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Cover to keep warm.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the dressing over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, onion and garlic-pepper blend in dressing 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Stir roasted peppers and remaining ¼ cup dressing into chicken mixture. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warm. Serve chicken mixture over fettuccine and broccoli. Serve with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.