- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- ¾ pound gemelli or penne
- 4 chicken cutlets (about ¾ pound total)
- ¼ lemon, sliced, plus 1 tablespoon lemon zest and 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ⅓ cup grated pecorino (about 1½ ounces)
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
How to Make It
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain.
- Simmer the chicken, lemon, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large saucepan of salted water until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Shred the chicken. Discard the lemon.
- Toss the parsley, pecorino, olives, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, pasta, and shredded chicken. Season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.