- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 Hours
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2-lb round steak, cut into serving-size pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1¾ cup gluten-free green chile salsa
How to Make It
- Place onion slices in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Add steak pieces to cooker.
- Spoon chile salsa over all, being careful not to wash off the seasonings.
- Cover and cook on High 1 hour. Turn to Low and cook 3 hours, or until steak is tender but not overcooked.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.