Dehydrated savory sticks with nori flavor.
- 1 nori sushi sheet
- 1/3 cup ground black sesame seeds
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- ½ nori sheet powder
- 3-4 tbsp tamari
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- ½ tbsp ground dry ginger
- 2 tbsp flax seed oil
- 1/3 tbsp dehydrated dry green onion powder
- Water as needed
How to Make It
- Use the grinder to grind the seaweed nori sheet. Put all the ingredients into the food processor, add water if needed and process.
- With your palms make sticks 1 cm thick and roll them on a mat.
- Dehydrate them for 18-24 hours. Cut a nori sheet with a scissor, ½ cm thick Roll around the sticks and dehydrate for 3-4 more hours.