- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 17 Minutes
- 2 bunches of really fresh watercress, stalks trimmed
- 8 slices bresaola or prosciutto
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and finely shredded
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 orange juice
- 1 tsp horseradish sauce (hot or cream)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- First, make the dressing. Put all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Season well with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- Scatter the watercress in a large, shallow serving bowl and top with the bresaola.
- Add the fennel, toss to combine, and sprinkle over the walnuts. When ready to serve, drizzle with some of the dressing you may not need it all.