- Yield: 6 Servings
- 3–4-lb chuck roast
- ½ cup gluten-free, reduced-sodium soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 3–4 peppercorns
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp thyme, optional
How to Make It
- Place roast in the slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on Low 8–10 hours.
- Remove meat to a platter and allow to rest before slicing or shredding.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.