- Yield: 3 Dozen
- 1 cup (260 g) sunflower butter
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (125 g) Bob’s Red Mill white or brown rice flour
- ¼ cup (30 g) Bob’s Red Mill tapioca flour
- Dash of salt
- ½ teaspoon (2.3 g) baking powder
- 0.33 cup (45 g) sunflower seed kernels
- 1 tablespoons (26 g) raw sugar (optional)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C, or gas mark 4).
- Cream together sunflower butter, sugar, and vanilla. Mix in oil and next 4 ingredients (through baking powder). Stir in sunflower seeds.
- Use a small scoop to drop dough onto a greased baking sheet (about 6 cookies per baking sheet). Flatten slightly. Sprinkle each cookie with raw sugar, if desired.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove to a fl at surface to cool completely.