- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb (450 g) cauliflower florets
- 1 lb (450 g) broccoli florets
- ¾ cup 6 fl oz chicken stock
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 6 oz (170 g) Swiss cheese, grated
How to Make It
- Place the cauliflower and stock in a pan over medium heat, bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes until the cauliflower is very soft.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli for 10 minutes until just barely tender. Drain well.
- Place the cauliflower and stock, sea salt, pepper, and 5 oz (140 g) of the Swiss cheese in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the cheese sauce into the pan with the drained broccoli and stir gently until completely combined.
- Pour carefully into a baking dish, sprinkle the remaining 1 oz / 30 g Swiss cheese over the broccoli and bake in the oven at 375F for 20 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and golden.