This is a crepe recipe that the vegans and vegetarians in your home can enjoy without feeling guilty in the process.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
- 1¼ cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, warm
- ½ cup of buckwheat flour
- ½ cup of rice flour
- 2 teaspoons of arrowroot
- Dash of salt
How to Make It
- In a bowl, add in the coconut milk, coconut oil, buckwheat flour, rice flour, dash of salt and arrowroot. Stir well to mix.
- Cover and set the batter aside to rest for 1 hour.
- In a skillet set over medium to high heat, grease with cooking spray. Add ¼ cup of the crepe batter. Swirl the skillet around to coat the bottom with the batter. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip. Continue to cook for 1 minute or until gold. Remove and transfer onto a plate. Repeat. Serve immediately.