- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1½ cups uncooked cavatappi pasta (5 oz)
- ¾ cup boiling water
- ½ cup julienne strips sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen baby bean and carrot blend (from 1-lb bag)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup shredded Asiago cheese
How to Make It
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. While pasta is cooking, pour boiling water over tomatoes; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook chicken, garlic-pepper blend and salt in skillet 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until chicken is browned. Stir in tomato mixture and vegetables. Cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in pasta; cook and stir until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.