- Yield: 6 Servings 2 burritos each
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 1¼ oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- ½ c. water
- 12 10-inch flour tortillas
- 8 oz. jar taco sauce
- 16 oz. jar picante sauce
- 1½ c. favorite shredded cheese
How to Make It
- Brown beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Add beans, seasoning mix and water; simmer until heated through. Meanwhile, place tortillas between dampened paper towels.
- Microwave on high setting for 30 to 60 seconds, until warm. Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up.
- Place burritos seam-side down in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan. Mix sauces together; spoon evenly over burritos.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for about 10 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Top with cheese; let stand until cheese melts.