Everything you want for breakfast in one casserole. Start this meal before you go to bed and wake up to a hearty breakfast.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 8 Hours
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed)
- 1 chopped small onion
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sliced breakfast sausages
- Dash of hot sauce – optional
How to Make It
- Whisk together to eggs and half and half.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Place the hash browns on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Stir in the onion 1 cup cheese and 1 cup sliced sausages.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash browns and stir gently.
- Top with remaining cheese and sausage.
- Add the hot sauce, if using.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.