- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (6 oz)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 pouch (9 oz) creamy three-cheese cooking sauce
- can (4.5 oz) diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup shredded taco-flavored cheese
- Diced red bell pepper, if desired
- Sliced ripe olives, if desired
- Tortilla chips, if desired
How to Make It
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 3 cups water to boiling; add pasta. Cook 8 to 9 minutes or until pasta is tender; drain and return to skillet.
- Add chicken, cooking sauce and chiles; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bell pepper, olives and tortilla chips.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.