- Yield: 5 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 box Hamburger Helper chili macaroni
- 3½ cups hot water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto or dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- can (11 oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained Shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired
- Additional chili powder, if desired
How to Make It
- In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in uncooked pasta and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper box) and remaining ingredients except cheese and additional chili powder. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat. Spoon into individual serving bowls; sprinkle with cheese and additional chili powder.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.