- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 c. elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- ½ c. cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c. chopped pimentos, drained
- ¼ c. onion, chopped
- ½ c. potato chips, crushed
How to Make It
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine mayonnaise, soup and chicken.
- Stir in cooked macaroni and remaining ingredients except potato chips.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 13"x 9" baking pan; sprinkle with potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.