- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb bulk Italian pork sausage
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- ½ cup assorted small pitted olives
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated fettuccine
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain if necessary.
- Stir tomatoes, tomato sauce and olives in with sausage. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, to blend flavors.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package. Serve sauce over fettuccine. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.