- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups bite-size broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham (8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package, adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return to saucepan. Stir in ham, garlic-pepper blend and parsley.
- In small bowl, combine broth and cornstarch; add to fettuccine mixture. Cook over medium heat about 4 minutes, tossing gently, until mixture is heated through and sauce thickens slightly. Stir in cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.