- Yield: 1 Servings 625-ml
- 1 cup cooked organic brown rice (cold)
- ½ cup uncooked organic rolled oats
- 4 tbsp organic raisins
- 2 scoops of high-quality protein powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup organic raw whole milk
How to Make It
- After a serious workout where you’ve depleted your energy stores, it’s important that you refuel your body to recover and get stronger so that you can meet your next personal record. Combining healthy carbs like rolled oats or organic rice with protein powder and natural sugar from raisins provides the substance you need to avoid muscle depletion and backsliding from your fitness progress.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy.