- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons solid cooking fat
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 2.5 cm cubes
- ½ onion, chopped
- 170 g chopped courgette (zucchini)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 200 g Shredded Roast Beef
How to Make It
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the cooking fat in the bottom of a large cast-iron pan or frying pan on medium heat.
- When the fat has melted and the pan is hot, add the sweet potatoes and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes, or until they are slightly soft, but not all the way cooked. Add the onion and cook for another 5 minutes, then add the courgette, garlic, rosemary and salt, stirring. Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the shredded beef and the rest of the cooking fat. Cook for another few minutes, or until the beef is heated through and all of the vegetables are soft.