- 300 g cherry tomatoes cherry
- 130 g the fresh Basil leaves
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- the mixture of dry Italian herbs
- one Basil leaf for decoration
- 350 g Penne
- 150 g prosciutto
- 125 g balls of mozzarella
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 100 g grated Parmesan
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. wash the Tomatoes, cut in half, spread on a baking sheet cut up, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with mixture of dry Italian herbs. Bake for 30 min.
- In a wide saucepan, boil a large quantity of water, add a handful of coarse sea salt and Penne. Boil until tender (the time indicated on the package).
- Drop the pasta in a colander and rinse under warm running water.
- For the pesto sauce Basil leaves wash, dry and coarsely chop. To combine in a blender the Basil, 4 tbsp olive oil 60 g grated Parmesan, nuts, and 0.5 tsp salt. Grind into a puree. If a paste consistency is very thick, add a little boiling water.
- The prosciutto cut into thin strips, mozzarella balls cut in half. Basil wash, dry and disassemble on the leaves.
- In a large bowl, gently mix macaroni, ham and mozzarella. Season with a little salt and sprinkle with pepper. Put the mixture in a salad bowl, add the tomatoes and the Basil leaves. Pour pesto sauce.