- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 4-lb boneless pork butt roast
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced rosemary
- ½ tsp mace or nutmeg
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups water
How to Make It
- Grease interior of slow-cooker crock.
- Place roast in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix spices and seasonings together. Sprinkle half on top of roast, pushing down on spices to encourage them to stick.
- Flip roast and sprinkle with rest of spices, again, pushing down to make them stick.
- Pour 2 cups water around the edge, being careful not to wash spices off meat.
- Cover. Cook on Low 3½–4½ hours, or until instant-read meat thermometer registers 140°F when stuck into center of roast.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.