- Yield: 2 Servings 455-ml
- 2 organic roma tomatoes
- 1 handful organic parsley
- 1 handful organic coriander
- 1 small organic cucumber (peeled)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. goji berries
- ½ lemon (juice)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
How to Make It
- Our play on a savoury summer soup favourite, Soup To Goji adds a sour, spicy element to the rustic Italian flavours of a classic gazpacho. Goji berries are great additions to many savoury snacks.
- Place all ingredients, save for the oil, into a high-powered blender or food processor. After initially blended, pulse the blender while drizzling in the oil. Serve in bowl or large cappuccino mug with a spoon.