- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- ½ cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (⅓ cup)
- 1 egg
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti
- Grated or shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
How to Make It
- Make tomato sauce.
- Heat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, onion and egg. Shape mixture into 24 (1¼-inch) meatballs. Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan or on rack in broiler pan. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center and thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
- Stir meatballs into sauce. Simmer uncovered over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.