Think of bark as your inner chocoholic’s blank canvas. The sky is the limit! Instead of settling on one type of chocolate, I love to swirl two together. Creating the two-toned appearance is as easy as a few strokes with a knife or toothpick. There’s no need to be neat and precise; the unique pattern is part of its charm. Decorating the top with festive colored goodies makes this bark a perfect homemade holiday gift.
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 10 oz (280 g) semi-sweet chocolate, such as Baker’s brand
- 10 oz (280 g) white baking chocolate
- 0.33 cup (40 g) dried cranberries
- 0.33 cup (40 g) chopped pistachios
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolates separately in two microwave-safe bowls or glass measuring cups in 20-second increments until melted, stirring well after each increment. White chocolate will seize quicker than semi sweet chocolate, so be sure to watch it very carefully
- Pour the semi-sweet chocolate into an even layer on top of the prepared cookie sheet. Top with the white chocolate. Gently swirl with a sharp knife or toothpick. Top with dried cranberries and pistachios. Chill until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces. Keep the bark in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 7 days.