- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (6 cups)
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about ½ cup)
- 1 scallion, sliced
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
How to Make It
- Steam the broccoli until tender, 5 to 7 minutes; rinse with cold water to cool.
- Combine the buttermilk, sour cream, blue cheese, scallion, and red wine vinegar; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Top the broccoli with the buttermilk dressing and toasted walnuts.