- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) pieces boneless, skinless cod
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup chopped roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Wilted baby spinach, for serving
How to Make It
- Season the fish with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook in batches in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Combine the carrots, almonds, vinegar, orange zest, and the remaining ¼ cup of oil. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve the dressing over the fish and wilted baby spinach.