- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz (350 g) cooked skinless chicken, thickly shredded
- 1 small head crisp lettuce (such as iceberg or romaine), shredded
- 3 tbsp salted peanuts
- 3 tbsp cashew nuts
- ½ fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into segments
- 1 mango, pitted and cut into bite-sized pieces
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp Greek-style yogurt
- pinch of mild curry powder (add more according to your liking), plus extra to garnish
- ½ line juice
How to Make It
- First, make the dressing. Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Put the chicken, lettuce, and nuts in a large bowl and toss gently to combine. Drizzle with the dressing and toss again to coat.
- When ready to serve, combine the pineapple and mango with the salad and add a pinch of black pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle over a little curry powder.