- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 5 bananas (not green, but just yellow), sliced into ½”-thick slices
How to Make It
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in the crock.
- Add the bananas in and stir to coat them evenly.
- Cover and cook on Low for 1½–2 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.