- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 small bulbs fennel, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces chorizo, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless bass fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 15-ounce can hominy, rinsed
- Chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges, for serving
How to Make It
- Cook the fennel and chorizo in oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the fennel is tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the broth and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add the fish and hominy. Simmer until the fish is opaque, 2 to 4 minutes. Serve with cilantro and lime wedges.